Charlotte Street Partners is looking to recruit a business administrator to support our close-knit team at an exciting stage in the company’s growth. The role is based in Edinburgh and is part-time with flexibility around working patterns. The ideal candidate would have experience in a similar business support or administration role.
Salary: £22,000 per annum pro rata (salary negotiable depending upon experience)
Charlotte Street Partners is a strategic communications agency headquartered in Edinburgh. We work across corporate communications and PR, crisis communications, financial communications and public affairs. Our clients are some of Scotland and the UK’s most exciting companies working in energy, financial services, food and drink, retail, travel and tourism, technology, and the third sector.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The successful candidate will be responsible for a range of administrative and operational tasks that contribute to the efficient functioning of Charlotte Street Partners both in our central Edinburgh office and through remote working.
General business and administrative support duties including:
- Responsibility for maintaining company records such as personnel, client and supplier contracts
- Liaising with employees on company policy, onboarding new employees and maintaining annual leave records.
- Management of outsourced IT support and ensuring tech infrastructure is effective
- Contributing to the upkeep of the company CRM (Hubspot)
- Assisting with the organisation of company events
- Administrative and diary support to the managing partner and other partners as required
- Providing additional support to the executive assistant in busy periods, including holiday and absence cover
General reception duties including:
- Managing room bookings and ensuring meeting rooms are prepared for use
- Answering phone calls, greeting visitors and providing refreshments for guests
- Managing mail and deliveries
- Maintaining office supplies and equipment
- Responsibility for building maintenance
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE
You will be:
- A self-starter who is comfortable to lead and guide your own work
- A positive and enthusiastic problem-solver, happy to work as part of a small team
You will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to balance a variety of priorities and react to the changing needs of the business
You will ideally, but not necessarily, have:
- Experience of using Hubspot or a similar CRM system
- An understanding of data protection regulations
- Experience of using Zoom Pro
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV and a covering letter to Louise Thomson, Executive Assistant: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 22 November at 12pm.